Date posted: February 8, 2024
- Prepare the Purchase Journal Voucher (PVJ) with cost center allocations for each supplier invoice or statement of account.
- Internal audit of petty cash and undeposited.
- Reviews Check Voucher (CV) prepared by the Finance Officer for each payment or disbursement made for the purpose of correctness
- Maintains lapsing schedules of all property and equipment, and intangible assets (mainly software) and computes for monthly depreciation and amortization
- Records all JVs pertaining to adjustments, accruals, correcting entries to the General Journal Book, with prior approval from the Managing Directors
- Performs monthly/quarterly closing of the books of accounts
- Performs cost center and cost trend analyses in order to address incorrect postings and prepares the necessary adjusting and correcting entries as required
- Proposes adjusting/correcting/accrual entries to the Managing Directors that will help the management attain correct and timely financial statements
- Computes for all taxes related to income, fringe benefits, documentary stamp, etc. and discusses with the Managing Directors for approval and submission
- Leads external audit and provides the necessary documents to auditors; together with the Managing Directors, coordinates, coordinates with and answers auditor’s queries; assists the Managing Directors on audit matters such as CAJEs and other entries necessary to finish the audit
- Formulate and implement accounting policies and procedures making sure that it adheres to GAAP.
- Lead, perform and provide all necessary documentations and process for the change of BIR Revenue District Office (RDO).
- Perform cost analysis on the profitability of a certain project .
- Review and assess financial statements, management reports, and other internal documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Coordinate and liaise with external auditors, regulatory bodies, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel is a must and familiarity with accounting software like QuickBooks or SAP is a definite plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in processing and record keeping.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with strong organizational skills, managing multiple task and deadlines effectively.
- Familiarity with Philippine tax regulations and experience with tax preparation is a plus.
- Embrace collaboration with cross-functional teams, showcasing your adaptability to changing business needs.
- Uphold ethical standards and maintain confidentiality regarding financial information.
- Must be a team-player and is results-oriented.