ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Date posted: January 9, 2023
- Assist the Project Manager (PM) with the planning, organization, and management of the day-to-day operations of the team, as well as any other responsibilities that the PM sees fit.
- Responsible to handle the project in lieu for the PM.
- Must be updated with the project status or phase in order to give updates to the clients, project manager and to the principal.
- Answer correspondences on behalf of the PM.
- Assist the PM to lead staffs properly and to provide ideas or solutions to issues that hinder any type of task for timely deliverables.
- Assist the PM in getting clients thru personal contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related field
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in curtainwall and/or facade industry with experience in estimating, drafting, shop & architectural drawings (with emphasis on architectural metals and glazing/curtain walls)
- Ability to identify problems, establish facts, collect data, draw valid conclusions and ensure problems are solved and do not reoccur
- Capable of expressing thoughts, ideas and technical information and resolving conflicts
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadline
- Experienced in reading and analyzing construction and project management documents e.g., building plans and specifications, contracts, safety codes and budget sheets
- Recognize basic engineering and architectural principles in structures
- Manages projects and motivates individuals and teams to achieve