FAÇADE 3D MODELER
Date posted: January 9, 2023
- Provide 3D drawings and models in AutoCad, Revit and/or Rhino as per the guidance and instruction of the Façade Senior 3D Modeler
- Provide 3D drafting works for external façade shop drawings and fabrication drawings and other task required by his/her superiors.
- Provide quantification of materials used in the fabrication and shop drawings documents.
- Project details to generate partial plans, developed and true elevations (as required), and partial sections.
- Tag the façade details onto plans, developed and true elevations (as required), and sections.
- College level or Vocational Drafting Course.
- At least 3 years of experience in doing 3D shop and fabrication detailing works related to the curtain wall industry
- Can provide advanced 3D drawings
- Has advanced knowledge in AutoCad (2D and 3D), Inventor, Revit, Rhino, SketchU and M.S. Office
- Has good quality of work
- Can handle multiple tasks, as required by his/her superiors, under pressure with minimal supervision
- Has good communication skills
- Must have the ability to understand basic drawings such as plans, sections, elevations, detail projections and spot details.
- Must have the ability to understand basic requirements of line weights for pen assignments, as requirements for the project.
- Must have the ability to do 3D drawings, isometric drawings, orthographic projections, etc., as required by his/her superiors.