Date posted: February 2, 2022
- Provide drafting works for external façade shop drawings and fabrication drawings and other task required by his/her superiors.
- Provide quantification of materials used in the fabrication and shop drawings documents.
- Project details to generate partial plans, developed and true elevations (as required), and partial sections.
- Tag the façade details onto plans, developed and true elevations (as required), and sections.
- Required to work on extended hours, as required by his/her superiors.
- College level or Vocational Drafting Course.
- At least 4 years of experience in computer-generated drafting works related to the curtain wall industry.
- Can do advanced drafting works.
- Has advanced knowledge in AutoCad 2D drawing and 3D modeling.
- Knowledge in Inventor and/or Revit and/or Rhino software/s to generate 3D, shop and fabrication drawings is an advantage.
- Has good quality of work.
- Can handle multiple tasks, as required by his/her superiors, under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Has good communication skills.