FAÇADE QA/QC CHECKER
Date posted: June 30, 2022
- To provide clear marked-up comments for revisions.
- Responsible to electronically file in the appropriate folder in the SCSI filing system all marked-up comments provided.
- Interact and coordinate with other team members to achieve correctness of the revised documents prior to formal submission.
- Must be able to read 2D and 3D drawings for his investigation and checking.
- When necessary, under supervision by his/her superiors, must be able to provide drafting works for external façade shop and fabrication drawings and other tasks required by his/her superiors.
- When necessary, under supervision by his/her superiors, must be able project details to generate partial plans, developed and true elevations and partial sections.
- When necessary, under supervision by his/her superiors, must be able to tag the façade details correctly onto plans, developed and true elevations and sections.
- When necessary and as advised by his/her superiors, must be willing to work extended hours to complete the works.
- Graduate in BS Engineering or Architecture degree.
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in the curtain wall industry.
- Must have the ability to understand the façade system designed and developed by the Façade Designers.
- Must have full knowledge of the job specifications requirements as basis for the material checking and verification.
- Must be meticulous in investigating all drawing documents to provide pertinent comments to attain the consistency of the shop and fabrication drawings and material take-offs.
- Must have the ability to understand drawings such as plans, sections, elevations, detail projections and spot details.
- Must have full knowledge of the drafting requirements set for the project.
- Must have good communications skills.
- Can interpret shop and fabrication facade drawings.
- Can do advanced drafting works.
- Has advanced knowledge in AutoCad 2D drawings, 3D modeling and MS Office applications.
- Has good quality of work.
- Can handle given tasks, as required by his/her superior, under pressure with minimal supervision.