FAÇADE SENIOR FABRICATION DETAILER
Date posted: June 30, 2022
- Responsible to do all fabrication detailing works as per the guidance and instructions of the Façade Designers.
- Interpret the shop drawings once explained by the Façade Designers.
- Assist in completing shop drawings and material take-offs, as required by the Project Manager and Façade Designers.
- Provide drafting works for external façade shop drawings and fabrication drawings and other tasks required by the project.
- Provide quantification of materials used in the shop and fabrication drawings documents.
- Project details to generate partial plans, developed and true elevations (as required), and partial sections.
- Tag the façade details onto plans, developed and true elevations (as required), and sections.
- Required to work on extended hours, as required by the project
- College level or Vocational Drafting Course.
- At least 4 years of experience in doing shop and fabrication detailing works related to the curtain wall industry.
- Can do advanced drafting works.
- Has advanced knowledge in AutoCad 2D drawing and 3D modeling.
- Knowledge in Inventor and/or Revit and/or Rhino softwares to generate 3D, shop and fabrication drawings is an advantage.
- Has good quality of work.
- Can handle multiple tasks, as required by the project, under pressure with minimal supervision.