FAÇADE SHOP AND FABRICATION DRAWINGS QA/QC
Date posted: January 9, 2023
- Provide clear marked-up comments for revisions.
- Responsible to electronically file in the appropriate folder in the SCSI filing system all marked-up comments provided.
- Interact and coordinate with other team members to achieve correctness of the revised documents prior to formal submission.
- Must be able to read 2D and 3D drawings for his investigation and checking.
- Provide drafting works for external façade shop and fabrication drawings and other tasks required by his/her superiors.
- Project details to generate partial plans, developed and true elevations and partial sections.
- Tag the façade details correctly onto plans, developed and true elevations and sections.
- Graduate in BS Engineering or Architecture degree.
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in the curtain wall industry.
- Can interpret shop and fabrication facade drawings.
- Can do advanced drafting works.
- Has advanced knowledge in AutoCad 2D drawings, 3D modeling and MS Office applications.
- Has good quality of work.
- Can handle given tasks, as required by his/her superior, under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Has good communication skills