Date posted: January 9, 2023
- Provide general support, greets and assists visitors
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments, product presentations, etc.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Inventory and purchasing of office supplies and getting new proposals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Prepare necessary hotel, travel, insurance and visa arrangements for all travelers
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Provides clerical support to the HRAD Officer.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with job postings, interview scheduling and new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Administrative/Management or equivalent
- Must have at least one (1) years of relevant work experience as an HR Assistant, Admin Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task