JUNOR FAÇADE ACCESS ENGINEER
Date posted: March 29, 2023
- Produce technical drawings using Autocad and 3D presentation either sketch up or any other 3D softwares.
- Work closely with Building Access Specialist Manager (BASM)
- Assist to develop excellent façade access solutions and see these through from concept to implementation, including scrutinizing detailed designs generated by BASM.
- Assist BASM to produce relevant project specific deliverables for formal submission.
- Assist to produce calculations and correspondence for the project.
- Ability to interact with our clients, Architects, and contractors and may be required to represent ALT at some project meetings.
- Assist BASM to review technical submissions for compliance with design intent.
- Assist to carry out factory inspections of BMU contractor, witness factory load testing and provide reports for formal submission to the client.
- Assist to carry out site inspection of the quality of the Building Maintenance Unit (BMU) system during construction stage and provide site inspection reports.
- Assist to investigate new methods and material to be used in façade access solutions.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent or other related courses
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in Architecture/Building/Construction Industry
- Preferably with previous experience with Façade/Architectural works – structural steel, curtain wall, sky light, metal works, inspection, quality control, etc.
- Demonstrate a desire to work in a multidisciplinary team finding holistic building design solutions
- Proficient in CAD (2D/3D)/Sketch up or other design softwares
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Points
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills
- Construction site experience and / or building appraisal skills
- Preferably no fear of heights
- Should be capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Willing to travel locally and internationally