Date posted: June 1, 2023
- Supports all marketing initiatives through conducting market research and identifying new opportunities, collecting and analyzing data, effectively managing daily administrative tasks, and documenting marketing efforts, among other tasks.
- Manage ALT’s social media accounts (facebook, Linkedin, Instagram), including brainstorming content ideas eventually translating into monthly social media plan – designing visuals, writing captions and daily posting. Ensure consistent brand messaging, visual identity, and engagement across platforms.
- Provide valuable insights and recommendations to the team to optimize our social media presence and effectively engage and grow our user base.
- Monitor social media metrics, engagement rates, and user feedback. Analyze data to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities for optimization. Present findings and recommendations to the team for continuous improvement.
- Assist with additional tasks and requests as needed to support the overall social media and user growth initiatives.
- Manage other marketing communications platforms (brochure, website, newsletter, collaterals, presentations etc.)
- Coordinate and create content.
- Monitor metrics and feedbacks.Analyze data to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities for optimization. Present findings and recommendations to the team for continuous improvement.
- Design and coordinate with suppliers for all marketing collaterals.
- Coordinate all media relations (events, published journals, writing articles etc.)
- Create, manage and update records and other marketing database.
- Present forecasts, metrics, and any relevant information to the department head.
- Generate reports relating to marketing task.
- Assist the sales team where possible.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Monitors competitor’s marketing activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree In Marketing, Advertising, Communication Arts, or other Business-related courses
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in Sales & Marketing/Sales Representative/Account Executive from the Construction/Engineering or Real Estate industry
- Should be knowledgeable about Strategic Marketing and Research
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Should be capable of multi-tasking while effectively performing Sales and Marketing duties
- Knowledge in art direction or creative design is an advantage
- Must be flexible, highly-motivated, aggressive, and results-oriented
- Must be a team player who can work with minimal supervision